The Economic Times and Veritas Present | Power of Data: Embracing Flexible Data Governance
With organizations generating more & more data, there is an increasing need to improve data accessibility and derive more value from it. As a result, data governance issues – around how organizations manage, use, and share data across the value chain has gained increasing prominence, probably more so than ever.
According to a recent Gartner report, it’s expected that by 2022 as many as 90% of corporate strategies will recognize their data as a critical business asset, making Governance in the digital age a necessary event for all governance professionals. Going forward, organizations that devise a well-thought out strategy for data management and adopt technologies that tie together well are the most likely to succeed in unlocking their data’s value.
Key Talking Points
- How to protect and leverage data assets for business outcomes at the edge, on-premises, or on any platform, any cloud in a multi-cloud and multi-hybrid environments
- How organization are simplifying and modernizing their data protection to embrace new digital challenges
- Is your technology stack flexible enough to accommodate different types and generations of infrastructure—from the data center to the cloud?
- How to protect an increasingly diverse environment with minimal operational overhead
- Organizations use data to manage and govern so many aspects of their business, why not manage data with data?
- Data sovereignty laws are privacy legislation: Is your enterprise prepared?