Tax function operating model strategy and transformation: how can organisations prepare for this new future of tax
Business requires organizations to revisit their decades-old tax models and processes, to be geared to navigate through evolving regulatory changes, disruptive technology, and talent dynamics. The business needs to redefine the operating model, with right people, process and technology to effectively forecast and plan strategically.
Key Talking Points
- Government’s vision and objective on future of tax technology in India
- Road map of the future and upcoming amendments
- Use of data mining, data analytics in tax and reconciliations by Indian tax administration
- Plan for integration of GST and DT Information
- Game plan for real-time e-audits becoming reality for India