(Friday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
Technology has always had an immense impact on the nature of work, jobs, workplace, and even business models. COVID-19 has just proven to be the biggest catalyst of transformation for the industry these days and agility with technology has become a necessity rather than an option.
Many of the jobs that we see today would become redundant and obsolete tomorrow. New technologies are rapidly replacing older jobs with new, more technology intensive, more knowledge intensive jobs. Modern education needs to focus on preparing students for emerging technologies and upcoming professions. Apart from this, global exposure is also a vital component of a holistic and comprehensive learning process.
Against this backdrop, The Times of India is organizing a virtual fire-side chat and panel discussion on – Making Agile Leaders of Tomorrow, presented by Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad, with an aim to understand What are the skillsets and abilities that would be required for the next gen leaders
- Deepak Ohri CEO, Lebua Hotels & Resorts
- Dr. Urmi Chatterjee Vice President, HR, Honeywell APAC
- Sumeet Narang President – Probiking, Bajaj Autoe
- Dr. Vishal Talwar Director, IMT Ghaziabad
- Narayanan Ramaswamy Partner & Head – Education and Skill Development Practice, KPMG in India
- Ashutosh Sinha, Senior Editor, The Economic Times (Moderator)