(Friday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
Traditional business operating models are no longer serving the modern needs of FSIs, the expectations of their customers, or the rapidly evolving regulatory environment.
The requirement is an edge-centric, data-driven, and cloud-enabled approach that enables FSIs to decrease operational costs, increase business productivity, and add value.
- Edge-centric: Derive insight from an increasingly digitized physical world, and use that insight to return control to the edge.
- Data-driven: Extract intelligence from large amounts of data with powerful security and compliance protocols in place.
- Cloud-enabled: Deliver a hybrid cloud environment optimized for cost and performance, and enable rapid delivery and scale of new products and services.
- Deepak Sharma, President & Chief Digital Officer , Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
- Saurabh Tiwari, CTO, Policybazaar.com
- Kamal Kashyap, Director, India – Storage Business Unit, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise India
- Manreet Singh, Business Head, Storage Portfolio, Savex Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Bijoy K Mitra , General Manager, Savex Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Sujit John – Assistant Resident Editor, Times of India (Moderator)
- Shilpa Phadnis – Senior Assistant Editor, Times of India (Moderator)