(Friday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
Simply put, data is at the heart of everything;, help companies become more agile ,and more. Extracting business value from data is the key to a successful enterprise digital transformation strategy. Your business collects, processes, and stores mountains of data every day. Buried within that data are insights that empower your organization to reach new customers, develop and deliver new products, operate more efficiently and more effectively, and develop new business models.
Data holds the power to transform your business — but only if it can be refined and accessed when and where it’s needed, edge to cloud. It’s about unlocking the value and agility of all your data.
For financial services, data enables better decisions, improved risk analysis, more effective threat identification, and a better handle on compliance.
- Ashwin Khorana Chief Information Officer, Ujjivan SFB
- Kamal Kashyap Director, India –Storage Business Unit Hewlett-Packard Enterprise India
- Sujit John – Assistant Resident Editor, Times of India (Moderator)
- Shilpa Phadnis – Senior Assistant Editor, Times of India (Moderator)
- Naved Chaudhary, Head of Marketing, Ingram Micro, India
- Navdeep Narula, Executive Director – Mobility and Compute, Ingram Micro, India