(Tuesday) 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
We are celebrating the International Women’s Day in 2022 at a time when, in the Indian context, women have been opting out of the workforce. The challenges of managing the home has forced many of them of take this drastic step. While this clearly is a short-term challenge, it does present an unmissable opportunity for the long-term. Since the world of business is undergoing a tectonic changes, the role of women can be redefined like never before. THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY and that is what makes me hopeful.
- Susan Ferguson, UN Women Representative for India
- Navya Nanda, Health-tech entrepreneur and gender equality activist
- Captain Zoya Sapra Aggarwal, Commander, Air India
- Manasi Chaudhari, CEO, Pink Legal
- Sudha Natrajan – Director – Response – Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd.(Moderator)