(Wednesday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
- The pharma manufacturers are introducing newer business model to face the disruptions, which have led to a shift in workforce strategy and new ways of working model. How are the organisations navigating through this?
- With a severe crunch in resource availability, how to best utilize the existing workforce. Do you think optimal/advanced scheduling methods help?
- Would the organization rethink their business model as portfolio of opportunity become more diverse? How can the companies scale up the education for the new people joining the workforce?
- How crucial do you think is the role of digital technologies to manage the complex mix of workforce in a pharma industry like from executives, field force, contractual, temporary to researchers etc.
- Tech enables good manufacturing practices to be scaled up. How can it work for the pharma sector as India expands its presence in the generics market and the plant managers can be supported with the right tools and trained workers?
- A lot of pharma companies are not only dealing global but going global. Which means they now have a diverse set of workforces across the globe. Which also means very complicated global compliances to manage. How big is this challenge and what are companies doing to mitigate this?
- Increasingly we are seeing that organisations that provide better work flexibility to employees will have more engaged employees. In the context of manufacturing shop floor how can you provide flexibility to your employee and yet deliver the results?
- While everyone talks about skilling, skilling itself doesn’t solve the problem. A combination of skill, availability and preference play a big role in driving productivity and employee engagement…what are your thoughts?
Amitava Saha, CHRO, Biocon
Atul Suri, Vice President and SBU Head, Alembic Pharmaceuticals
Farhat Umar, President-Global Human Resources, Mankind Pharma
Ankush Pawar, Associate Director-HR, Emcure Pharmaceuticals
Anupam Bhatt, Head HR, Viatris
Sumeet Doshi, Sr. Director and Country Manager –India, UKG
Ashutosh Sinha, Senior Editor, The Economic Times (Moderator)
Nasrin Sultana, Senior Assistant Editor, The Economic Times (Moderator)