(Tuesday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
- What is driving the development programmes in the state? How can industry be a part of the action?
- What changes in the system is helping take development to the people?
- How can the systemic changes make it better for people in the years ahead?
- How has the power and infrastructure situation in the state changed that is helping industries with considering UP as an option for investment?
- What are some of industries in which policy changes are already making an impact?
Arvind Kumar, Additional Chief Secretary, Govt of U.P.
Navneet Sehgal, Additional Chief Secretary, Govt of U.P.
Manoj Gupta, Chairman, MKU
Tarun Baijnath, Director PSU, Grant Thornton
Vinamra Agarwal, Director, Technical Associates