(Wednesday) 3:00 pm - 4:50 pm
While the benefits for tech-enabled businesses are obvious, small businesses don’t necessarily have the resources to make large investments in technology. In addition, they have been adversely affected by the pandemic and are struggling for survival. Therefore, it is necessary to evaluate what the Government and technology companies can do to help small businesses carve out a growth path for themselves.
Key Discussion Areas:
- Digital technology and small businesses – how the two can profitably marry?
- Affordable innovations which tech companies can deliver to small businesses
- Beyond ease of transactions, how can digital payments help SMBs ride the wave of economic recovery?
- Policy interventions to help reduce the digital gap between large and small companies
- How digital tools can help SMBs derive greater insight into customer preferences and drive effective engagement?
- Dr K P Krishnan, IEPF Chair Professor, NCAER
- Prakash Mallya, VP & MD, Sales, Marketing & Communications Group, Intel India
- Sandeep Malhotra, Executive VP, Products & Innovation, APAC, Mastercard
- R Narayan, President, FICCI-CMSME, Founder & CEO, Power2SME
- Shashank Kumar, Co-founder & CTO, Razorpay
- Akhilesh Tuteja, Partner & Head, Digital Consulting, KPMG India
- Alokesh Bhattacharyya, Senior Editor, The Economic Times – Moderator
- Suchetana Ray, Senior Assistant Editor, The Economic Times – Moderator