(Sunday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- How does one address the challenges of quality learning in online mode and is it possible to harness technology to provide a holistic learning experience?
- How to plan for ‘active engagement’ to overcome the lack of teacher’s physical presence into long winding online classes which might leave learners bored and distracted?
- How can gamification and technology help teachers customise learner’s learning in an online class?
- What are different kind of learning tools (like audio/video podcasts, presentations, surveys, quizzes, gamification, illustrations etc.) to enhance learner’s interest and involvement?
- How does one monitor the effective reach and use of distance learning modalities?
- What are the best ways to implement online peer collaboration and assessment and can it fill the gap created by physical distancing in online learning?
- What are the best ways / tools to evaluate students in distance learning?
- Bani Paintal Dhawan, Head of Education, India and South Asia, Google Cloud India Pvt Ltd.
- Ali Sait, CEO, Tech Avant-Garde
- Avnita Bir, Principal, R N Podar School Mumbai
- Tannishtha Sanyal, Principal Director (Content & Product Development), BYJU’S
- Hemali Chhapia, Senior Assistant Editor (Education), The Times of India