(Wednesday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Did your organization see increased threat perception due to the new paradigm of remote work? Give one example of a cybersecurity measure you took in the last few months which helped address this new threat perception.
- Due to Covid-19, we are possibly witnessing the worst-case scenario of business continuity planning and potential cybersecurity threats. Have we learnt enough to take on any such crisis in the future?
- While BYOD, home Wi-Fi networks, online content consumption, third party apps and software have always been a challenge to cybersecurity, the scale of this threat has now multiplied beyond reasonable expectations. How to cope in the times of Covid-19?
- How to enhance digital trust so that security does not become prohibitive to productivity?
- The cloud is a critical tool in enabling remote working as WFH is the new normal. How can Indian organizations leverage a cloud-delivered security framework?
- How does the existence of low-cost cyber mercenaries in India and South-East Asia change the cybersecurity landscape?
- How do we strengthen India’s cybersecurity policies from a government standpoint?
- RAJPREET KAUR, Senior Principal Analyst, Gartner
- ANAND G. A., India CIO and AMEA Customer Experience Lead, Mondelez International
- PARNA GHOSH, Vice President & Group CIO, Minda Industries
- AJAY KHANNA, Vice President, VECV
- BALAJI RENGACHARI, Global Chief Information Officer, Tata Consumer Products
- JOHN SHIER, Sr. Security Advisor, SOPHOS
- ALOKESH BHATTACHARYYA, Senior Editor, The Economic Times