(Friday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Did your organization see increased threat perception due to the new paradigm of remote work?
- Due to Covid, we are possibly witnessing the worst-case scenario in terms of business continuity planning and potential cybersecurity threats. Have we learnt enough to take on any such crisis in the future?
- While BYOD, home Wi-Fi networks, online content consumption, 3rd party apps and software have always been a challenge to cybersecurity; the scale of this threat has now multiplied beyond reasonable expectations. How to cope in the times of Covid?
- How to enhance digital trust so that security does not become prohibitive to productivity?
- The cloud is a critical tool in enabling remote working as WFH is the new normal. How can Indian organizations leverage a cloud-delivered security framework?
- How does the existence of low-cost cyber mercenaries in India and SE Asia change the cybersecurity landscape?
- How do we strengthen India’s cybersecurity policies from a government standpoint?
- Durga Prasad Swaminathan, CIO, Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd
- Ankush Tiwari, Vice President and Head of Digital Services, at QUEST Global.
- Priyank Kothari, Head of Information Security, Tesco Business Service
- Zak Murad, CIO, CRISIL
- Prateek Bhajanka, Senior Principal Analyst, Gartner
- Sunil Sharma, Managing Director Sales (India & SAARC), Sophos Technologies Pvt Ltd
- John Shier, Sr. Security Advisor, SOPHOS
- Alokesh Bhattacharyya, Senior Editor, The Economic Times
- Suchetana Ray, Senior Assistant Editor, The Economic Times