(Friday) 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
- The recent ransomware attacks have focused on the extended supply chain for companies since they are more vulnerable. How are you looking at the enhance threat?
- Did your organization see increased threat perception due to the new paradigm of remote work? What are some cybersecurity measure the company has taken in the last few months to address the enhanced threat perception.
- Different surveys have shown that ransomware recovery cost is more than doubling every year.
- Multiple reports suggest that the number of instances of ransomware is growing every year and rising very fast. Worse, the number organisations that pay ransom every year is increasing, adding to the scale of the problem.
- How can companies have a malware recovery plan that can help companies prepare in advance.
Puesh Rajiv Ajmani, SVP & Global Chief Digital Officer, Welspun India
Kishen Manjunath, Director, Cybersecurity, Honeywell
- Ram Singampalli, COO, Hexaware
- Manu Puthumana, VP, Cyber Defense Services, Mphasis
- Aditya Vardhan, AVP & Head, Cyber Security & Risk, Quess Corp
- Aloke Kumar Dani, Partner, Deloitte India
John Shier, Senior Security Advisor, Sophos
- Ashutosh Sinha, Senior Editor, The Economic Times (Moderator)