(Thursday) 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
‘Radical digital transformation’ in 2020 had a tremendous impact on the way we work and sell. All the businesses that thrived and came out strong have one thing in common – their approach to people & technology. In these turbulent times, success is increasingly defined by the ability to respond to the fast-changing landscape, and exceed the expectations of the people we serve.
The Economic Times in association with Kissflow brings to you a panel discussion with CXOs, titled “Fast-tracking your DT journey in 2021,” for peer-to-peer learning and for understanding the bigger picture. The discussion will revolve around how digital transformation strategy has evolved to adapt to the new ways of working.
These will be candid, solution-seeking conversations about digital transformation challenges and help us all introspect on the way forward. Join the panel of experts on 28th January at 4:30 PM as we look forward to sharing the best practices and learning from each other.
Key Talking Points:
– Pillars of the new digitalisation strategy born from the COVID-19 crisis
– Role of change management in accelerating digital transformation journey
– How technology is helping reorient workplace practices for the long term
– Analyse the growing role of process automation in work management
– Digital transformation strategies to create a better employee & customer experience
- Venkat Raman, CIO, MTR Foods
- Rakshit Daga, CTO, BigBasket
- Atanu Roy, Group CIO, Biocon
- Aseem Rastogi, Head Security & Compliance, Razorpay
- Akilur Rahman, CTO, Hitachi ABB Power Grids India
- Manish Shetty, CIO, Diageo India
- Neil Miller, Director, The Digital Workplace Inc
- Suresh Sambandam, CEO, Kissflow
- Alokesh Bhattacharyya, Senior Editor, ET