(Wednesday) 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Virtual Event Details
Click here to watch recorded event.
Registration is closed at this time.
During the pandemic, you may have taken some shortcuts. It is now time to reassess these parts of your digital transformation strategy to make sure you’re on track for 2021 and beyond.
‘Radical digital transformation’ in 2020 has had a tremendous impact in the way we work and sell. The businesses that thrived and came out strong all have one thing in common – their approach to people & technology. In these turbulent times, success is increasingly defined by the ability to respond to the fast-changing landscape, and exceed the expectations of the people we serve.
A group of CXOs from top companies will come together for peer-to-peer learning and for understanding the bigger picture. The discussion will revolve around how digital transformation strategy has evolved to adapt to the new ways of working.
- Pillars of the new digitalization strategy born from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Role of change management in accelerating the digital transformation journey.
- How technology is helping reorient workplace practices for the long term.
- Has automation made us ready to handle the next wave of the pandemic, or a different one in future?
- Mr. Manpreet Singh Ahuja, Chief Digital Officer, PwC
- Mr. R AnandaKrishnan, Executive Vice President- Human Resources and Information Technology, TVS Motor Company
- Mr. Manish Lunia, Co-Founder, FlexiLoans
- Mr. Arvind Sivaramakrishnan, CIO, Apollo Hospitals
- Mr. Dinesh Varadharajan, VP, Kissflow
- Mr. Alokesh Bhattacharyya, Senior Editor, The Economic Times (Moderator)
- Ms. Suchetana Ray, Senior Assistant Editor, The Economic Times (Moderator)