ET-Exotel | Reimagining Customer Communication for the Financial Services Industry
June 18, 2021 3:30PM
Financial services companies often find it difficult to understand and anticipate the unique needs of their customers, who are becoming increasingly selective and demanding. Plus, the emergence of web, mobile and social media is challenging the frontiers of existing models of customer communications, management and personalisation. Gartner estimates $11 billion IT spend in the financial services industry in 2020. How much of this has been used to harness customer information and proactively deliver experiences, without being intrusive, is the real question. To tap the 700 million internet users of the country, the financial services industry must get its customer communication models right.
Key Talking Points
- Impact of the pandemic on financial services companies’ communication strategy and channel strategy.
- Infrastructure – the shift to cloud – challenges and strategies.
- Proliferation of new channels for customer communication.
- How companies can ensure seamless customer experience across multiple customer touchpoints.
- Balancing data privacy and personalised marketing/sales strategy.
- Need for financial services sector to significantly increase technology spend.
- Monitoring models for communication between the organisation and its customer
Suhail GhaiEVP & CTO
Max Life Insurance Company
Ratan KeshEVP & Head- Retail Operations and Service,
Sharekhan by BNP Paribas
IT & International Business
SBI Life Insurance
Shivakumar GanesanCo-Founder & CEO
Gayatri KrishnamurthySenior Director of Marketing
Alokesh BhattacharyyaSenior Editor
The Economic Times
Suchetana RaySenior Assistant Editor
The Economic Times
|03:30 PM||Introduction by The Economic Times|
|03:35 PM||Welcome address by Shivakumar Ganesan, Co-Founder & CEO, Exotel|
|03:45 PM||Live panel discussion, moderated by The Economic Times|
|04:55 PM||Vote of Thanks by Gayatri Krishnamurthy, Director of Marketing, Exotel|
|05:00 PM||End of programme|
With an unwavering focus on security, Exotel replaces traditional systems like EPABX and allows businesses to use world-class APIs to build a reliable communication system.
More information is available at www.exotel.com.
Venkata Jayaraman MChief Risk Officer
Fincare Small Finance Bank
Rajesh ChandiramaniSVP and Global Business Head-ESRM
AI & Data Analytics
Products & Technology
Orlando Scott-CowleySecurity & Compliance Leader
Paul MurraySenior Director