ET- Mahindra Logistics| Supply Chain Dialouge : Emerging Technology intervention in Supply Chain
March 4, 2022 3:30PM
Technology and innovation play a crucial role for Indian industries. With consumer demands becoming more challenging every day, keeping up with the trends is extremely crucial. There is no doubt that technological advancement improves operational efficiency and enhances the overall value chain of any industry, tech integration also helps to improve planning and decision-making abilities.
Due to globalisation and increasing complexity in the supply chain process, companies are forced to adopt advanced technologies to be more competitive and agile. It is also extremely challenging for many companies to keep up the pace with the changing technological priorities.
Key Talking Points
- What are the major trends driving digitalisation of supply chain management in companies?
- Transforming the traditional decentralized supply chain model into a new, distributed end-to-end digital ecosystem
- Adoption of Digital Supply Network models and capabilities
- Disruptive technologies that are changing the supply chain environment
- Approaching cybersecurity in the supply-chain network through the lens of technology, people and process
- How can India’s industry achieve this transformation?
Satish PatilChief Digital Officer,
Larsen & Toubro
Sanjeev MehtaHead Capital Ecommerce, Centre of Excellence, Udaan
Atanu RoyGroup Chief Information Officer,
Ajay NairPartner and Leader
Supply Chain Transformation,
Sreenivas PamidimukkalaChief Information Officer, Mahindra Logistics
Ashutosh SinhaSenior Editor
The Economic Times
|03:30 PM||Welcome by ET|
|03:35 PM||Context setting by by expert|
|03:40 PM||Panel Discussion|
|04:40 PM||Audience Q&A|
|04:55 PM||Concluding remarks by Mahindra Logistics|
|05:00 PM||End of programme|