ET- Sophos | Creating the 24X7 Trust Environment
In India, the cyber threat challenge has been an alarming worry for over the last year and a half. With hybrid and work from home, the number of incidents has risen sharply. According to India’s Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In), the country was subjected to over 600,000 cyber-attacks in the first half of 2021.
In this era of perpetual cyber-attack threats, as cyber criminals are leveraging newer, more sophisticated techniques that have the potential to inflict irreparable reputation damage and financial losses, it’s of critical importance for businesses to find ways to put in place an adequate defence system to pivot and respond with lightning speed to mitigate the risks.
Against this backdrop, The Economic Times & Sophos present a virtual discussion on ‘Creating the 24X7 Trust Environment’ to discuss on how to cope with advance cyber threats in a remote work environment, changed cyber landscape – and how it will evolve from here
Key Talking Points
- Strategies adopted by companies to anticipate, identify, protect, detect and respond against unending cyber threats
- How should companies design their systems to build the 24X7 trust environment and the processes around it
- The impact of evolving security landscape and its impact on the day-to-day working of security practitioners.
- Major threat trends and tactics, techniques, and procedures used by attackers that will impact businesses in 2022
- Are you ready when an incident occurs? Do you have a plan in place? Is your organization prepared for an incident?
- The cyberthreat landscape is changing rapidly, as malicious actors seek to take advantage of changing work practices and new IT processes. How can we better ringfence companies to be better prepared from increased cyber threats?
- Despite the rapid rise in cyber-attacks in India, the shortage of skilled cybersecurity professionals in India is high. How do businesses tackle the shortage of skilled cybersecurity professionals challenge?