ET-Beyond the Pandemic: Building Digital Native Business Models
The COVID-19 pandemic has irreversibly changed the banking landscape. Financial services companies – banks and insurance companies in particular – are reimagining customer experience after the year of the Pandemic. Young, digital-savvy customers are easier to handle but they have high degree of expectations, coming from the experience of fast and convenient digital apps. And older, legacy customers are difficult to service in a lockdown situation or even the current eased situation. With changing customer expectations and based on the learnings from the pandemic, at what stage are traditional organizations in their journey towards adopting a digital native business model?
Key discussion points
- Financial services organizations’ journey towards adopting a digital native business model.
- Reimagining customer experience after the year of the Pandemic.
- Managing omni-channel experience and future role of branches.
- Partnerships with neo banks and digital native financial organisations.
- Meeting the NPA challenge and leveraging digital to strengthen the lending mechanism.
- Future of workforce and employee engagement in the financial services industry.